Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog and my journey through this new way of life I have acquired. It took me a year and a half to find out I had Gluten Sensitivity. It is different from Celiac disease, as its symptoms are different and not as quick. Other people may have different reactions, but mine comes out as Neuropathy in which my body's response to gluten makes me have tingling in various parts of my body with hot and cold sensations accompanied by fatigue and depression.

I have learned a lot and still learning more each day. My once favorite food (which was bread) has been replaced with various gluten free alternatives and my world has been changed such that I need to know everything that I eat (even the hidden elements that are in the food which nobody thinks about).

So hopefully, with this blog, I will share my journey and things that I learn, so that others can use it if they stumble upon the same brick wall as me.


No comments:

Post a Comment